Image Map

Translate

Friday 21 October 2016

Lovely Pictures of Nigerian gospel singers Midnight Crew



I know you remember the song "Igwe".... well they have been missing in action for a while now but here are recent pictures of the singers as they shared on their social media page.





15 years and still going strong....






@patuwajeking wrote "Awwwwwwwwn...God bless the day we connected. You also have been a big blessing to us and we forever appreciate you for your humble service over the years #Honoured #BlessedWithGreatPeople #ReGram @peculiarconsults: Today, as always, I feel very grateful for these four beautiful souls, 'my first babies' whom Heaven chose to bless me with. 🙌🙌🙌 When together, they have such an amazing bond and are a great force to be reckoned with both on and off stage. Each one so unique and different from the other in more ways than one, yet, with one accord, these minstrels know how to rend the Heaven in an eclectic style and fusion of their creativity in Praise of Jesus. I'm humbled and thankful for how you have allowed me to serve and be served by you for the last 8 years.
It's been a blessing knowing you guys and being a part of your lives. My relationship with you guys has birthed many other beautiful babies, and for this, I remain thankful to THE FATHER for aligning our paths and causing our purposes to find intertwined expression. Thank you for being my sisters and brothers each and every day. May Heaven be your reward and may you continue to soar from height to height. Happy 15th anniversary in advance guys. I love you four to the moon and back! 😍😍😍 @ohmyjesu @patuwajeking @lovedaboveall @olugbenga.oyebola @midnightcrewng
#GratefulWoman
#DiaryOfAMusicMinistryJunkie
#midnightcrew
#AydotMicoGMinorPp
#PeculiarPeople
#PeculiarConsults
#Lovestory
#fifteenyearstogether
#NaijaGospelGroup
#WeAreThankful
#NotByPowerOrMight"


No comments:

Post a Comment