Image Map

Translate

Monday 17 October 2016

Rev. Chinemerem Uche transferred

The Priest of the Anglican Communion, Diocese of Owerrri, Rev. Canon Chinemerem Uche, who celebrated the Independence Day anniversary at a refuse dump on Douglas road in Owerri, Imo state has been sent on transfer. 



The Priest who has served for 9 years (April 2007- October 2016) at the Chapel of the Holy Spirit Imo State University Owerri has been transferred to the Cathedral Church of the Transfiguration of our Lord CATOL, Owerri as Curate.


Confirming his transfer, Revd. Chinemerem Uche shared some photos on his Facebook page with the below message. 

"I WAS HERE
There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven. This is to humbly inform you of my posting (transfer) from the Chapel of the Holy Spirit Imo State University Owerri to the Cathedral Church of the Transfiguration of our Lord CATOL, Owerri as Curate. It has been nearly 10 years of ministry in the campus. (April 2007-2016)"

"2Tim 4:7 I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. My final bow at the Chapel of the Holy Spirit IMSU."





No comments:

Post a Comment